How to Register:
– Under the ‘Members’ tab, login using your username and password. Reminder, most usernames are “lastname, first name initial”.
– After logging in, you’ll be re-directed to the home page again.
– Hover over “Member Info”, and click “Member Profile”.
– Here, you can manage all of your units. Click on the unit you wish to register, and use the “Registration” tab. Here, you can use the drop down menu to select which shows you wish to attend for the 2020 season.
– The other tabs will allow you to update your staff members (remember, any staff member still listed on your profile will have access to commentary, so it is up to you to keep this updated), update your spiel, number of members, and where you will access your show commentary.
We look forward to seeing each and every one of your performances this season! Best of luck to you all in your winter season preparations!
In order to compete at Championships, all schools must attend the first show of the season, as well as one regular season show. Regular season shows are $100 per ensemble, Championships is $250 per ensemble. All season fees must be paid by Friday, December 13 2019 at 3pm. Payable by check to Bronco Foundation. After completing registration, you will be emailed a confirmation and an invoice. If registration fees are not received by this date, your ensemble will need to re-register for the season and submit fees by 1/10, two weeks prior to the first show. Checks can be mailed or hand delivered.
If you do NOT have a username and need one to set up your school or ensemble’s season, please click on the “registration” tab of our website and fill out the New Member form. Once that is complete, we can set you up with an account.
2020 SJVCGPR Season:
Show 1 @ Clovis East – Saturday 1/25
Show 2 @ Buchanan High School – Friday 2/7
Show 3 @ Clovis North – Friday 2/28
Show 4 @ Clovis East – Friday 3/13
Color Guard Championships & Solo Comp @ Clovis North – Friday 3/27
Percussion Championships & Solo Comp @ Clovis North – Saturday 3/28